Buy On Fee structure
$18.00 per 45 minute session for Skate Regina members, $22.00 for non members
$24.00 per 1 hour buy on session for Skate Regina members, $26.00 for non members
$12.00 per buy on Edge class ( 30 minutes).
All buy ons are for StarSkate sessions only.
No buy ons for CanSkate, Special Olympics, or Star Group.
Buy ons / Make up ice - limit of 3-4 per session depending what registration numbers are on the session, so the ice does not get too crowded.
• Only ice that is lost due to competitions, test days, illnesses or injury are allowed to be replaced
• Please check with your coach prior to emailing the Skating Director if you are replacing ice. The Skating Director will let you know if there is room on the session you seek to use as your replacement.
• Notice of make-up ice should be given 1 week prior to the session as availability is on a first come first serve basis.
Refunds for a doctor's medical note will be given once the skater has missed 4 weeks or more. A $50 administration fee will be deducted from the refund.
• Please check with your coach prior to writing the Skating Director if you wish to buy on a session. The Skating Director will let you know if there is space to buy on the session. Please have your cheque (made out to Skate Regina) ready to give to the Skating Director or the Registration Coordinator .
• Buy on’s are on a ﬁrst come ﬁrst served basis. The Skating director will keep track of who inquired for buy on’s ﬁrst, second, third and so on.
• Punch cards can be purchased through the Registration Coordinator (Jode) and you can email her at email@example.com to make arrangements for purchase.
• The cards must be signed by your coach or the Skating Director every time they are used.
• Punch cards do not carry over from season to season. For example; If a punch card is purchased in Winter, it must be used in Winter and cannot roll over to the Spring session.