For our test days, the required method of payment for test fees are through product purchase on-line. Please login to your member account or create one to purchase test tickets for as many tests as your skater is taking. Your coach will let you know how many and what tests they are by providing you with an envelope with this information.
Instructions on how to pay for test fees online:
1. Go into the Skate Regina website at www.skateregina.ca
2. On the top right hand corner, log into your account (enter your email address and password)
3. Go to shopping cart on the top right hand corner
4. Then go to PURCHASE PRODUCTS
5. Scroll down the page until you see Coach Administered Session Test at a cost of $12.00 (there is also Test Day Voucher at a cost of $20.00 for those skaters testing on an assigned Test Day).
6. Add in your quantity for test fees. Please note that each test will cost $12 for coach tests and $20.00 for Test days. There is no discount for multiple tests. ADD TO CART
7. Once all is added to your cart, you can press CONFIRM & REGISTER.
8. Review your order to ensure the amount of test tickets you bought are the amount of tests your skater is taking (Read and Accept Terms and Conditions).
9. Add a comment to the invoice: indicating the skater name, Skate Canada # and test applied to the ticket. If skater has a different name than the member name or more than one skater.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and press PAY BY CREDIT CARD
11. A receipt will then be emailed to you for verification that test fees have been paid.
12. In your invoice, click PRINT on your test day ticket. Place this printed ticket in your envelope that you received from your coach, or record invoice number on the outside. For Test-Coach vouchers ($12.00), hand the envelope back to your coach prior to your test so the coach knows you have paid. For Test Day vouchers, hand the envelope into the Test Chair, Sherri Welk, prior to the start of the test day.